Breaking News
recent

BEB Series - The Meeting


Meeting-BolaEshosBlog

I’m starting a new series on my blog. I do hope you guys will enjoy it and drop comments on what you think about the series.

Episode 1 – The Meeting

It all started when I met this guy, he was such a charmer and the first time I set my eyes on him on campus, I had butterflies in my stomach.

I remember the day I went to check the admissions list in the faculty board to find out if I was given admission. How glad I was when I saw my name pasted on the admission list. That day was the happiest day of my life. It was like a dream come true, it has always been my childhood dream to study Law.

Being a Federal University, only brilliant students were fortunate to gain admission. I thank God I was admitted at the time because I was starting to get really worried writing Jamb the third time but l'm grateful to God I scaled through the Post UTME that was held on School’s campus.

When I was done checking my name on the list and was on my way down to the faculty basement, one handsome good looking guy walked up to me and asked if I knew where they pasted the admission list and I pointed the place to him. He just said thanks and walked away. Since I had nothing doing again in the faculty that day, I just left and went straight to my room.

In my room, we had just three bunks making six of us all together in one big room. Temi was my bunk mate and my favorite roommate too. I liked her because she was very homely and friendly unlike the others.

Luckily for me, as I entered my room guess who I saw? The guy we met at the Law basement. I was taken a back because I never would have imagined I would bump on him in my room of all places on campus. My bunk mate introduced us. That was how I got to know his name was Akin and of course I told him my name and we exchanged pleasantries.

During the cause of our conversation, Temi said she and Akin were childhood friends and just got to know they were admitted into the same school.

About 10 minutes later, Akin was on his way so Temi and I walked him down to the hostel gate.

When we got back to the room, Temi went further to tell me that she and Akin were family friends and got close while growing up. She said even people sometimes thought they were more than just friends because they were mostly together. Temi and I chatted till later that day.

For the next episode click HERE

You can kindly drop your comments on what you think about this episode. Thanks. 
Bola Esho

Bola Esho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always special.

To Contact Bola Esho For News/Tip Off/Advert:
Facebook - @BolaEshosBlog
Instagram - @_BolaEshosBlog


Disclaimer:- Comments on this blog are NOT posted by the blog owner, Bola Esho. BEB readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on the blog. Thank you.

Powered by Blogger.