Breaking News
recent

I'm Loving My New Trimmed Looks - Actress Funke Adesiyan

news
Yoruba actress, Funke Adesiyan, for some time now has been on the road to slimming down and she took every bold step to ensure that she gets that desired trimmed looks.
She hits the gym at fixed time and days for several weeks and now the result is out as she has lost some fats rather than the usual.


Now that she has gotten the needed shape, the actress has put a stop to the slimming down as she says she no longer needs it since she is satisfied with the new looks.
“Now e don do, I no dey slim again. Na to maintain remain, make I no remain bone. Chai. But then I’m loving my looks,” she said.
Bola Esho

Bola Esho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always special.

To Contact Bola Esho For News/Tip Off/Advert:
Facebook - @BolaEshosBlog
Instagram - @_BolaEshosBlog


Disclaimer:- Comments on this blog are NOT posted by the blog owner, Bola Esho. BEB readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on the blog. Thank you.

Powered by Blogger.