Breaking News
recent

Nollywood Actress, Ajadi Olajumoke Talks About Her Life As She Releases Debut Movie

Actress Olajumoke Ajadi-BolaEshosBlog

In an exclusive chat with BEB, beautiful Nollywood actress, Ajadi Olajumoke Ewatomi, talks about her life and her just released debut movie, 'Morufa Bodija' which is fast gaining momentum. Excerpts below after the cut.

Tell us about your family background?

My names is Ajadi Olajumoke Ewatomi, from a family of four; two boys and two girls. Born in Abeokuta, brought up in Ibadan and hails from Osun State.

Which schools did you attend?

I attended Air Force Primary School, Bashorun High School and later moved on to The Polytechnic Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria where I studied Mass Communication.

At what point in your life, did you discover your acting skills?

I discovered my acting skills at a very tender age, I knew I would become an actor.

Actress Olajumoke Ajadi-BolaEshosBlog

Why did you choose to go into acting?

Entertainment has always been my passion right from childhood. After my Secondary school, I decided to start practicing something related to what I wanted, then, I realized I could start with my acting skills.

What else do you do apart from acting?

Wow, let’s just say l'm an all-round entertainer. I'm a red carpet host, presenter, movie producer and hoping to have my own a record label someday.

Actress Olajumoke Ajadi-BolaEshosBlog

Tell us about your just released debut movie?

First, I give God all the Glory for making MORUFA BODIJA a success. Though we had challenges on set and after the shoot but thank God all is history now. MORUFA BODIJA is a story of a typical Ibadan girl who harasses anyone that crosses her path with her flippant mouth and believes no one can over shadow her but at the end she became the most humbled person one can’t imagine.

Actress Ajadi Olajumoke's Morufa Bodija-BolaEshosBlog

Where can your fans buy the movie?

They can get it at all movie outlets nationwide and they can view on YouTube via Olumotv.

What do you have to say to your fans?

Thank you for believing and supporting my dreams, promise not to let you down. Keep supporting me.

Actress Ajadi Olajumoke's Morufa Bodija-BolaEshosBlog
Bola Esho

Bola Esho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always special.

To Contact Bola Esho For News/Tip Off/Advert:
Facebook - @BolaEshosBlog
Instagram - @_BolaEshosBlog


Disclaimer:- Comments on this blog are NOT posted by the blog owner, Bola Esho. BEB readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on the blog. Thank you.

Powered by Blogger.