How mighty!
The almighty has endowed thee
Adornments of beauty
Sweet Night!
Seducing my moment
My everyday companion
The dark moment
Where silence reigns
When nocturnals took delight
And the diurnals and circadians bids farewell to activities
For the time has come
To fall prey of the beautiful seductive night
Very powerful!
As I have always succumbed your call
For a temporary death I cannot avoid
Compulsory leave from reality to dreams
I Cannot not fill the void
Let me share my thoughts with you
Beautiful Night!
As I can behold the crush you have on me
As you winks at me
Pushing me to bed
While I arrange smiles on my face
Like an assembly of happiness
The twinkle in thy eyes
Seducing my attention
As I lay in bed to gaze through the window
Towards the star in the firmament
Glittering like the most expensive jewellery
Made of Diamond and Jasper
Night!
You are the first Virgin I knew
Who bore the moon
With no trace of copulation
As beautiful as thou is thy offspring;
The Moon,very bright
As she sails in the bosom
Of her mother up there in the sky
When the cloud spreads like mat
Oh! My night
You are wonderful
You continue to seduce me
Commanding some creatures
To sing me a lullaby;
That rhythmic silence
A spark in my heart
Cuddling the sweetness in me
Like a king I feel
As the reign of the night
Forced the trees to blow away
The hotness of the day
As she,the night lay with me
To cover me up soon
Like a blanket
Let me be in your care
for the few hours
You will be spending with me
To enjoy you to the fullest
My virgin mother
Before you go your way
As usual in the morning
I Love You Night!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are always special.
To Contact Bola Esho For News/Tip Off/Advert:
Facebook - @BolaEshosBlog
Instagram - @_BolaEshosBlog
Disclaimer:- Comments on this blog are NOT posted by the blog owner, Bola Esho. BEB readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on the blog. Thank you.