Breaking News
recent

BEB Series Season 5: The Lounge

This Is BEB Series Season 5: The Lounge

Lounge/bolaeshosblog

I was supposed to have a meeting with a client at Xovar Lounge in LekkiLagos, I waited and after some time that I couldn’t get through to his mobile line, I decided to take my leave when one handsome guy walked up to me and asked to know why I didn’t order for anything else but just fruit juice.

I told him I was actually waiting for someone and was about leaving when he came. The guy was about 6 foot tall and had a nice chocolate complexion with a charming smile.

He asked for my contact and I out-rightly said no without thinking twice and you know he insisted that if I didn’t give him my number he wasn’t going to let me go… Lol. Okay, 08036****** and he dialed it immediately to make sure it wasn’t a fake number I gave him. “I will save it later, I muttered”.

He saw me off to my car and said a goodbye before heading back to the Lounge. I got back to the office to inform my boss I couldn’t get through to the client he sent me to meet.

On getting to my desk, my phone rang and I picked, “Hello”, “Hi”. Please am I speaking with the beautiful damsel I just met at Xovar lounge a while ago?” “Yes, You are”. “I’m sure you forgot to save my number, anyway! How are you doing?” “I’m good thanks and you?” “I’m very well darling”. “Please if you don’t mind, can we hook up later today?” “No, I’m sorry I won’t be available, I have a meeting with a client, I said without hesitation” “Okay, what about this coming Friday by 6pm?” “I would see what I can do about that” “Okay! Do have a lovely afternoon”, “I sure will and you too” phone cuts.

It was a crazy and stressful week and I honestly needed to chill out and who better to make me have fun than the Xovar Lounge dude. He called me around 2pm to ask if I was going to still make it by 6pm and I quickly said I would. I left my office by 5pm and headed home to change for the evening date. I stayed at Lekki while he resided at Ikoyi, Lagos.

He called me to ask where he could come and pick me and I gave him direction to my residence and trust our security officials at the estate’s gate they bombarded him with questions that he had to put a call through to me to rescue him…Lol. He apologized for coming a bit late because of the traffic bottle neck on the Island. “It’s okay you don’t have to and sorry they kept asking you questions at the main gate”. 

“So, where are we headed? I asked” “It’s ‘Tabu Ultra Lounge’ sweetie”, you would love it. After which we would head to Eko Hotels and Suites for a comedy show, a friend organizing, invited me to”. “But why didn’t you tell about the award ceremony so I would have dressed appropriately for the event?” “What you are wearing is perfect for it, no need of changing your outfit honey” “Okay then”.

The Tabu Ultra Lounge made lot of sense with tasty cocktails and a nice taste of sumptuous grills. I had a swell time and after a while, we headed for the award show at Eko Hotels and Suites. The award had the crème de la crème seated and I must confess I had an amazing time.

I seized the opportunity to take pictures with celebrities in the entertainment industry who graced the occasion. My date dropped me off at about 1am in the morning before heading over to his place and he was about planting a kiss on my forehead when.....

This story is a fiction...

Click link HERE to read the next episode.

Bola Esho

Bola Esho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always special.

To Contact Bola Esho For News/Tip Off/Advert:
Facebook - @BolaEshosBlog
Instagram - @_BolaEshosBlog


Disclaimer:- Comments on this blog are NOT posted by the blog owner, Bola Esho. BEB readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on the blog. Thank you.

Powered by Blogger.