This Is BEB Series Season 5: Episode 2 - The End
If you missed the previous episode kindly catch up on this link, HERE
The next day being a Saturday I prayed, did my laundry and normal house cleaning before having my bath and making breakfast. Charles called that he would be coming over for lunch, so I asked what he would want to eat and he said, “Just surprise me sugar”. “Hmmm! Okay then”.
I remember when he was about planting a kiss on my forehead
when I suddenly felt dizzy and he had to hold me till we got inside and made
sure I was fine before he left for his place.
I headed to the Circle Mall in Lekki, Lagos to get groceries
and other items I needed at home. He
came in at about 5pm in the evening when I had finished making lunch and I
asked him to come join me at the dinner table. “So, what are we are we having sweet?”
He asked. I opened the dishes and he was shocked.
“Wow! Did you make this
yourself?”, “Sure I did, don’t you like it?”, “I love it, it’s been a while I
ate Pounded yam with Banga soup and a glass of chilled wine. “Oh really? I
said”, “Yes dear, and thanks for surprising me like I said you should”.
Charles enjoyed his meal; he started sweating despite my Air-
conditional was working… Lol. “Sweetie, please could you tell me who taught you
how to be pounding yam?” “Well, I just took interest to learn it and my Mum
used to pound it while I watch and learn as we were growing up”. I can also
pound you know but I just can’t see myself going to the market to buy pestle
and mortar”, Charles confessed. “You can’t? I just laughed it off”.
He left my place feeling happy after watching his team, ‘Red
Devils’ beat ‘You'll Never Walk Alone’ (Man U versus Liverpool). Months passed and
I said, “Yes” to Charles for us to start dating. We had to make out time to see
during week days and sometimes weekend.
He was later transferred to Enugu from work and this didn’t
go down well with me but I had no choice but let him go. This caused a bridge
in the relationship because we both hardly have time for each other and he
hardly visited me while I tried to make it work to no avail.
Along the line, he stopped checking on me and I would complain and complain till I stopped complaining and he didn’t care still. It was later I found out that there was another lady on his neck who he had a one night stand with and she got pregnant for him. He had to wait for her to deliver to do a DNA and lo and behold the baby boy was his child. He later called to explain how it all happened and I bid him good luck.
As fate would have it, God brought my own prince charming to
me at the time I had lost all hope to find love again. We met online and honestly I thought it was one
of this scammers looking for whom to devour. I made a background check on him
and he turned to be a God fearing and hardworking guy who has been heartbroken many times and
was just looking for someone to make friends with. After dating for almost a year, he proposed and we got
married and lived happily ever after.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are always special.
To Contact Bola Esho For News/Tip Off/Advert:
Facebook - @BolaEshosBlog
Instagram - @_BolaEshosBlog
Disclaimer:- Comments on this blog are NOT posted by the blog owner, Bola Esho. BEB readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on the blog. Thank you.