Breaking News
recent

2Face Idibia Reveals He Doesn’t Know If He’ll Have More Kids In New Interview



Veteran Nigerian musician, 2face Idibia recently had a chat with Encomium magazine , the father of six said he’s not certain if he will be welcoming more kids in the nearest future.

“More babies? Well, I don’t know, still calculating. My job takes me away most of the time and sometimes I spend only two days in a month in the house, but I try as much as possible to create time for my family, despite my busy schedule. In Africa, you never stop counting babies until you stop, but I’m good, just kidding” he told Encomium magazine.
Follow us via BBM - HERE

2face also revealed how he now handles female fans who want ‘extra attention’ from him now that he is married. “Some of the ladies just want to express their love for my music and it is being misinterpreted, though sometimes it is actually a case of lust or infatuation, but it’s all about how I handle the situation” he noted.
Bola Esho

Bola Esho

1 comment:

Your comments are always special.

To Contact Bola Esho For News/Tip Off/Advert:
Facebook - @BolaEshosBlog
Instagram - @_BolaEshosBlog


Disclaimer:- Comments on this blog are NOT posted by the blog owner, Bola Esho. BEB readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on the blog. Thank you.

Powered by Blogger.