Breaking News
recent

I Will Turn Ife To A Mega City - New Ooni Of Ile-Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Reveals



The new Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Eniitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, as promised to turn the ancient town of Ile-Ife into a mega city.

Oba Ogunwusi made the promise while addressing Journalist at a press conference to mark his inauguration.

The new Ooni who pledged to change the present look of Ile-Ife through massive developmental projects, said the ancient town would soon become the real model being agitated for by the sons and daughters of the town.

He however promised to provide additional 50 transformers to make it 100 with the ones he donated when he was a prince.

Oba Ogunwusi said his cordial relationship with the core investor and Chairman of Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company would aid the project of electricity in Ile-Ife and Osun as a whole.

Reading the speech on behalf of the monarch, Prince Adegboyega Ogunwusi, a brother to the new king said the areas listed for total developments include; Stadium, Furniture Factory, Tourism, Resort and Leisure, Asphalt Plant and Quarry.

Others are; Library, Befitting palace, Water factory and Development of Solid Minerals.

According to the monarch; 
"My emergence on the stool of my ancestors will herald all round transformation and unprecedented development not only in Ile-Ife but in all yorubaland.'
"I have donated 50 transformers when I was a prince. I will buy another 50 within the next 30 days to further enhance stable and steady power supply in Ile-Ife and its environs.' 
"I know the core investor and Chairman of Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, Mr Tunde Ayeni personally and very well, and I am going to tap this advantage to the greater benefit of our people.'' 
"I have engaged him and his team to make this a reality and as I am talking to you, work has commenced earnestly.'' 
"I will make sure that Ife is being given a deserved attention and development to continuously prove to the world as the cradle and source of humanity. 
"It is a well known fact that Ife had been universally adjudged as the cradle of human race, and this status must be maintained through the continuous provision of modern infrastructures and massive developmental projects that would truly prove the town of what it stands for. 
"By the grace of God, I will make my reign to impact positively and tremendously in the lives of all Yorubas. home and abroad by fostering cordial relationship and existing peace between and among the traditional rulers in Yorubaland, Nigeria and the entire world. 
"I will use my personality and position to herald the needed transformation as I have started consulting those that will assist us in one way or the other in uplifting our town.
Oba Ogunwusi however promised to revamp Ife Stadium, saying he has had a progressive discussion with Osun State Government to fashion out a modality toward the reconstruction of the Stadium. 
He further promised to create jobs for the teeming unemployed indigenes of the town as he has already concluded to move and relocate his furniture factory to Ile-Ife which according him has the capacity to provide employment for more than 2,000 people.
''I have already opened discussion with Osun state government on the construction of Ife Stadium and it is my hope that work would soon commence.'' 
"I have one of the best furniture factory concept in Lagos. I will move this factory down to Ife for the betterment of my people.'' 
"The beauty of the factory is that it is perfect for export market. This can take out like 2,000 Ife indegenes.'' 
"I will set up a store in France, New York, London and Paris", he promised.
Bola Esho

Bola Esho

1 comment:

Your comments are always special.

To Contact Bola Esho For News/Tip Off/Advert:
Facebook - @BolaEshosBlog
Instagram - @_BolaEshosBlog


Disclaimer:- Comments on this blog are NOT posted by the blog owner, Bola Esho. BEB readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on the blog. Thank you.

Powered by Blogger.