Breaking News
recent

BEB Series - Episode 8: The Proposal



If you missed the series I just started you can kindly catch up on this link, HERE.

Episode 8: The Proposal

His ex-girlfriend showed up again and begged that they should continue despite both parents wanted to force them to be together. Akin said to me, “Babe, give me some time to sort things out with her” and I said,“Alright dear” although I was scared I might lose him.

After a while, my heartbeat stopped calling as expected, texting, pinging and even checking up on me was an issue. I knew I had to fight but how? The lady wanted to break us apart at all cost.

I told my colleague Ngozi about the situation of things and she said just one line to me. She said, “My dear, go on your knees and tell God what you want concerning this issue”. I thought about her opinion and I proceeded on three days fasting and prayers that God should take preeminence. That only His will be done.

About a month later, Akin called and said he was coming to my house for us to talk. My heart was beating faster than usual and I had mixed feelings. I started pondering on what he could possibly want to talk about. Could it be a break-up? Oh no! It can’t be.

Finally! 30 minutes later, I heard a knock at the door and to my utmost surprise, I saw Akins’s ex-girlfriend on my door. I said, “Hi” and she responded with, “Hello”. I just said, “What do you want” and she said, “I just want to apologize for what happened between you and Akin”. She further said, “I have finally realized I lost him to you, I wish you two all the best” and left.

Just about 20 minutes after, I heard another knock at my door and this time it was Akin. He knelt down on my door floor to ask for my forgiveness since his ex-girlfriend came back and trust me I wasted no time to let him know I had forgiven him after which he brought out an engagement ring and said, “My heartbeat will you marry me?” I screamed, “YES” and we hugged, kissed and ended up where your imagination could carry us.

Some months later, we invited Sola and Temi who are now happily married to our wedding which was held in Abu Dhabi, Dubai. When I finally got to throw my bouquet, guess who caught it? Ngozi! Yes you read me right.

My best friend, Bunmi was my chief bridesmaid who came along with the guy she met in school. It was during our couple’s dance that the guy knelt down in front of Bunmi and asked her for her hand in marriage and of course she said, “YES” and we all ended up happily ever after.

All names on this series are fictitious and don’t represent the original names of any character in the series or in reality.

Thanks for reading.

Kindly drop your comments. Watch out for BEB Series Season 2.
Bola Esho

Bola Esho

1 comment:

Your comments are always special.

To Contact Bola Esho For News/Tip Off/Advert:
Facebook - @BolaEshosBlog
Instagram - @_BolaEshosBlog


Disclaimer:- Comments on this blog are NOT posted by the blog owner, Bola Esho. BEB readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on the blog. Thank you.

Powered by Blogger.